A few weeks ago, it was that time again. Time for the husband and I to jointly celebrate our birthdays by inviting people over and providing waaaaaayyyyy more desserts than the group could possibly consume. Last year’s selections were a hit and this year was no exception.
- Banana cream pie (this may have been the all-around favorite, and was definitely my favorite)
- Chai cupcakes with cream cheese frosting (also on last year’s menu, with a different frosting)
- Blueberry crumble cake (made like the fig crumble cake but with blueberries instead)
- Fat free ginger cookies (delicious as always)
- Vegan chocolate crazy cake (this was a cake my husband’s grandmother used to make, because it was easy, not because it was vegan)
We had left overs of everything. Luckily I hid some of the extra banana cream pie that wouldn’t fit in the pie pan, because that pie pan was clean by the end of the night!