This weekend was relatively uneventful as far as training goes. I was in Texas, I didn’t get rained on, and I didn’t crash. Success! So, I’d like to sum up some numbers for you.
- 3: Weeks until I fly to Ohio for BikeMS: Pedal to the Point.
- 184: Miles I’ll ride August 4th – 5th.
- 400,000: The number of Americans who have MS.
- 6,444: Dollars I’ve raised for the MS Society with your help over the last four years.
- 5: The number of BikeMS events I’ll have participated in after completing the Pedal to the Point. If you’re able, please consider supporting my participation by making a donation to the MS Society. I’ve seen too many friends and family affected by the disease so I continue to choose to participate in these events.
- 1,250: Miles I’ve ridden in training for this year’s BikeMS.
- 320: Additional miles I’ll ride before the event.
- 36: Miles I rode this Saturday.
- 167: Number of cyclists I saw during Saturday’s ride. That’s almost 5 per mile! I saw cyclists on road bikes, mountain bikes, cruiser bikes, and even a folding bike!
- 200: Americans diagnosed with MS every week.
- 75: Miles I rode Sunday.
- 3: Number of new roads I checked out during Sunday’s ride.
- 17%: How far I am to my $1,000 fundraising goal for this year. Can you help me meet my goal?